[Artemisia] Coronation "find"

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Mar 7 19:17:27 CST 2010

Hey, just got back from Coronation, and in my basket is someone else's "car burper," for want of a better descriptor.  It's black, flattened, and oval in shape, and has a Dodge label.  Since I drive a Volvo, and it's old enough to not merit one of these things, I'm going on the assumption that this belongs to someone else, and that it was placed in my basket by mistake at some point on Saturday.

If this is yours, please send me a private message at sclemengerATmsnDOTcom, and I'll arrange to get it back to you.

--Maire