[Artemisia] Fwd: Class Catalogue Posted for Southern Regional Collegium

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:48:05 CST 2010

Forwarded at the request of Dame Ellisif.

Aurora de Portugal

KYO & Youth Track Steward

The first version of the class catalogue for the Southern Regional Collegium has been posted to the event web site at:  http://www.arrows-flight.org/collegium2010.htm

Click the "Class Catalogue" link to see a list of classes that are planned so far. Check back often as this list will continue to be updated as we complete our preparations! More classes will be added. An actual class schedule is in the final planning stages and will also be posted this week; check the site for updates.

An early Thank You to all teachers who have been so willing to volunteer their time and their energy to teach this year!  We are missing some details from some of your classes, however, so I urge all teachers to please check the information in the Class Catalogue and contact us to fill in whatever blanks there may be (such as Description, Fees, etc.).  You can send updated information to myself or Lady Ashe'el (ashe_el at yahoo dot com).

Thank you so much!  If anyone has questions, please contact me directly (not via the e-lists).

Dame Ellisif Sleggja
dameellisif at gmail dot com
Event Steward