[Artemisia] Coronation results

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:30:57 CST 2010

He did one hellova job in that list.  As one of those he also fought, I can attest that he was certainly a force to be reckoned with!  In the semi's he was paired against the only Don to take the field, Don Adam - so it could be said he eliminated every single Don from the tourney personally :)

I also enjoyed his reaction as TRM welcomed him into their court - I do believe he thought he was dreaming and was afraid someone would pinch him at any moment!

But Seriously, Congrats GIOVANNI - Well Deserved.

Baron Antoine

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates