[Artemisia] Paging the Barony of 1000 Eyes

Bryan Walton cormac_the_barbarian at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 19:01:43 CST 2010

I have room for 2 passengers if anyone from 1000 Eyes wants to hitch a ride with me to Defenders tourney this weekend. Contact me off list.

Lord Cormac MacTaran
Northern Kingdom Deputy Rapier Marshal
Barony of Sentinels Keep Rapier Guard Member
Founder and Leader of the Ever Growing Army of Darkness
Member of the Order of the Golden Scarf
Shire of Castelleone Knight Marshal
Shire of Castelleone Heavy Champion
Barony Ashton Man at Arms
Member of the Brotherhood of the Black Unicorn
Tirones,Sagittarii Artemisia
House Dragon Champion

Barbarism is the natural state of mankind.Civilization is unnatural. It
is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."-Robert E. Howard