[Artemisia] Coronation results

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Mon Mar 8 20:24:56 CST 2010

Their Majesties Sean and Nisa were thoughtful of the populous and had a short stepping down court.  The primary award given was the Gryphon of Artemisia.  His Majesty Sean gave a nice talk about what the award was about (bascially it's the MVP of the Kingdom), and then announced that HE Sir Kian was the recipient.  A great choice!

Also, HE Juliana stepped down as Kingdom Seneschal, and Dame Thea assumed those duties (my condolences, Thea!).

Their Majesties released Their court, turned over the Regalia to safe keeping, and stepped down.  It was well done, as was Their reign.

Others will fill in the details that I've missed or omitted.

Alan

PS, thanks for the great, warm weather Bronzehelm!