[Artemisia] Reminder RE: Letters of Intent for Crown Tourney

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:42:04 CST 2010

Greetings, all.
As a reminder, letters of intent for Crown Tournament are due to Their
Majesties Daman and Veronique, THL Sajah (the Kingdom List Minister)
and myself by March 20, 2010.  This is the date by which they must be
received, not postmarked.

Their Majesties will **not** be accepting electronic copies of the
letters. They are requiring that Theirs be sent to Them via postal
mail.   THL Sajah and I will accept either electronic or mailed copies
as long as they are complete and legible.

In order for the letters to be considered complete, they must be
accompanied by the entrants' form (available in the Sage Advice or on
the event calendar page of the Kingdom Website).  In addition, you
must send copies of the membership cards for combatant and consort and
the authorization card for the combatant.

All addresses can be found in the Sage Advice or on the Kingdom
Webpage.  If you have any questions, please contact me off list at
artemisianseneschal  at  yahoo.com

Thank you,
Baroness Theodora
Artemisian Kingdom Seneschal