[Artemisia] Tap, Tap, Is This Thing On?

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Mon Mar 15 16:07:08 CDT 2010

 I personally find this line of commentary amusing.

Does any one remember, about three years ago or so, how there were some that complained there was too much chatter on the Aerie?  I do.

Then Arrows' Flight got its own forum...

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.