[Artemisia] A note for fighters attending Baroness' Champion in BOTE

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Tue Mar 16 00:21:03 CDT 2010

With Baroness' Champion only a few short days away, I'd like to remind
all combatants to double-check your fighting authorizations. You will
need to be authorized in both one-handed fighting and Spear for the
armored combat tournament at Baroness' Champion. I would hate to
disallow someone from joining in the fun because they do not have the
appropriate authorization or documentation in the necessary fighting
forms. With insurance companies being what they are, we have to really
watch this closely.

Please double-check your authorizations here:
 (Excel Document)

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/marshallate/Artemisian_Marshallate_Rolls_1-19-10_ByGroup_PROTECTED.xls

Thank
 you,