[Artemisia] Missive / Progress of Their Royal Majesties

Katie Melander raudhara at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:09:17 CDT 2010

Lady Gwenhwyvar,

Thank you (and to HL Syeira) for the correction regarding Quest for Camelot. Completely my mistake, which I will correct on Their schedule. I will also double check with Their Majesties to make sure They realize it is Outlands Coronation, not Crown.

Thank you, and I apologize for any confusion.

Katya

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me