[Artemisia] Loch Salann Needleworkers Guild

Susan E. Macnamara machay at xmission.com
Wed Mar 17 13:20:57 CDT 2010

Please excuse the bandwidth. My message to the Loch Salann list didn't
go through for some reason.

The Guild will meet at my castle at 7pm tonight, Weds, 3-17-10.

Directions: take best route to 2100 E and 2100 S in SLC. Turn south on
Oneida St. (approx 2140 E). Drive south until you come to a "Y" in the
road. Take the right branch. My castle is the last one on the right
where Oneida ends at Country Club Dr. Come in the front or the back
(the back has a gate and a four-legged greeter, who has been trained
not to jump up on people).

YIS, Luveday de Salford
801-910-4644