[Artemisia] Update on Lord Aghren

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Fri Mar 19 18:19:22 CDT 2010

Papa Bear (Aggie) is home.  The angiogram was completely negative.  Clean.  No blackage.  None.  Zip.  Zero.  Nada.  Nil.  So thank you all for your positive thoughts.  It worked!  The questionable areas they saw in the stress test were even opened up and fine.  Whew!  The only problem was, when they got in there with all their scopes and prods and stuff, they found PURE GOLD!  But we all knew that.......

Anyway, thank you for the well wishes.  We go see our family physician tomorrow to see if we can figure out a different source for the pain and the elevated blood pressure.  I bet it's stress and anxiety.  Anyone wanna take me up on that bet?

Our best to you all.  And thank you again!

And thank you to Evan (Rusgar) for staying with us the past two days in case things went south!

As ever,

Lady Flora

who has been TRUELY humbled by all of your expressions of love and concern.