[Artemisia] Tournament Brackets

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Sat Mar 20 08:38:15 CDT 2010

http://jobu.netfirms.com/tbb/

"Tournament Bracket Builder is a simple, free program that builds
single or double elimination tournament brackets for up to 32 players/
teams.  The brackets are created in HTML format so can be printed or
modified very easily.  The program is a single exe file and no install
is required.  Just download the file, unzip it, and run it."

HTH

--
Earc
Arn Hold