[Artemisia] Dark Ages Bar-B-Q

Roxanna Lacy outlands.aiedel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:02:10 CDT 2010

On Sunday, April 18th in Gypsum, Colorado I am helping host a Medieval
Themed Bar-B-Q.

The wonderful lady who introduced me to the SCA many years ago is living in
an area lacking in those things scadian and players. They are  wanting to
recruit new players and facilitate those along I-70 between Denver and Grand
Junction.

This is NOT an SCA event.

We are just getting together to enjoy good food and wonderful company so
that we can introduce the middle ages to those in the area...

This event is listed on facebook so that I can have a rough estimate of
attendees for food purposes...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=104757152888206&ref=ts<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/event.php?eid=104757152888206&ref=ts>

All are welcome, this is just for fun so if you are up for a drive through
beautiful mountains to gorgeous Eagle Valley, we'd love to have you!

Plus, we have yet to have a chance to play with Artemisians :D

*~Roxy~*

In Service to the Mighty Crown of the Outlands,
Lady Aiedel
Syr Bjarki's Shield Maiden