[Artemisia] The Mystery of the Pie Rats continues!

cameron fullmer lordrat14 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 16:34:44 CDT 2010

Hmm.... ok!

--- On Tue, 3/23/10, Karina Tucker <tuckerka at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Karina Tucker <tuckerka at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Artemisia] The Mystery of the Pie Rats continues!
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org, arrowsflight at yahoogroups.com, "Loch Salann Yahoo group" <lochsalann at yahoogroups.com>, "Gryphons Lair Yahoo group" <gryphonslairbarony at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 2:50 PM

We of the Province Arrow’s Flight have captured one of the Rats, and now it’s time for him to pay the piper. In the interest of letting all of our good gentles help, we have decided to interrogate him in public through a most ancient and hideous form of torture.

Come to Mystery Event and join us as we throw pies at Lord Giovanni il Ratto. Fling pudding at the most devious cohort of the dreaded pastry thieves. Torture and interrogation will only be available for a short time in the early afternoon to ensure that our crack inquisitors, er, investigators have time to garner all possible information.

Pie throwing will be held from 1:30- 2:30, March 27, at Mystery Event. Each Pie will be $.50 with a discount of three for $1. Any who most righteously desire to aid our noble cause by donating spray whipped topping or pudding are welcome to have two pies for free.

Help us Save our Precious Provincial Pies!