[Artemisia] Baroness' Champion

Barb Parris barb_ariel17 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 17:54:54 CDT 2010

    We want to thank everyone that came to celebrate Baroness' Champion Saturday. It was a wonderful day from start to finish.  The fighting was very skilled, the arts and sciences beautifully done, the answers to the quest were well researched and thought out, the feast was exceptional, and the dancing was most entertaining.  The very best part of a great day was seeing all our friends and meeting several new friends.  You are the reason events like this are such a success and we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    Thank you to all the fighters for a delightful show of skill at arms.  I especially wish to thank William, Rook, and Mitsu Hide for a very closely fought, clean, and chivalrous tournament.  Congratulations to Mitsu Hide who is the newest Baroness' Champion.
    Many thanks to all who stopped by the event to say hello.  It was great to see so many people we have been missing.  We hope to see you again soon.
Yours in Service
Ariel of York & Robert the Lost