[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Feast Reservations

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 08:46:00 CDT 2010

My Dear Baroness:

After telling you Anna and I would be at feast, we realized that this is in the middle of Passover.  I'll not bother you with the dietary restrictions of Passover.  Let's just say they are involved, strict, and a general pain.  There is just no way we could ask you to try to accomodate this.

There is an issue though: When is evening Court?  We really must be in attendence.  If Court is prior to the evening meal, no problem.  We will attend Court and  head home .  If Court is planned after the meal, that is a bigger problem.  Could you tell us what the plan is?

Our greatest thanks for your understanding,

Baron Ryryd and Baroness Anna

Loch Salann