[Artemisia] Crown Tournament Entrants

Danielle Perkin tsrapierblue at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 15:36:57 CDT 2010

I would like very much to have my sheild tree running for this Crown Tournament.  I would like to have a shield for every combatant entering the list.  The following is a list of fighters that I Do NOT currently have a shield made up for.  Would these fighters, or anyone knowing their arms, contact me privatly with a picture, or a link to a picture, of what you would like to be represented with.  I don't care if it is passed, I just don't want another picture of Jar Jar Binks tapped to one of my sheilds ;)

Baroness Elizabeth Carter