[Artemisia] Crown setting matches, was Tournament Brackets

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 01:51:12 CDT 2010

In my many years of experience as Field Marshal and Field Herald assisting the List Minister with this, seldom has the Crown done more than make mnor adjustments, usually in the interest of separating fighters that see each other all the time.  Generally the List Minister just piles up the entrants as they check in, then divides them as appropriate for the type of list (pools vs double elim) and passes the stack(s) to the Crown for approval.  It is indeed the Crown's perogative to choose the entire list, I don't ever remember a Crown doing so.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP