[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Shield Tree

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 20:56:39 CDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

Elizabeth

Having known Syr Dannu since my first day in the SCA, I can honestly say the best representation of him would be an Hour Glass.

With a huge, gaping, sand-leaking hole in it.

Thus the creation of "Dannu Time" (we used to tell him to be at things 2 hours earlier than we really wanted him there, worked great).  The only person to ever "out do" Syr Dannu on the "casual disregard for scheduling" is Lady Elfwyn the Dane, who was literally 27 hours late to an event.  No that is not a typo, she was 27, twenty-seven, hours late to an event.

Hmmm, Syr Dannu has been known as "Dannu the Dane" for decades, and Elfwyn the Dane is, of course, a Dane,....  maybe it's a Danish thing?

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP