[Artemisia] Marshallate Rolls Update

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Mar 31 13:15:06 CDT 2010

FYI for all fighters:

Thanks to our kingdom web master, the latest copy of the Kingdom Fighters
Roster (for both rapier and armored fighters) has just been posted to the
Kingdom Website.

 http://www.artemisia.sca.org/marshallate/marshal.htm

I would encourage all fighters to check their status.  There are a lot of
people whose authorizations have just or will soon expire. If you are within
a month or two of having your card expire, see your marshal and get it
renewed now.  I would encourage all marshals to check the status of the
fighters in your group, particularly if there are any that you know are not
on this list.

NOTE: when checking the list, there are 2 sections, depending on whether you
have an old or new style card.  Each is divided by group, and listed
alphabetically by mundane last name within each group.

Thanks!
Gefjon