No subject

Tue Mar 2 08:40:11 CST 2010

Merge onto I-15 N via EXIT 129 toward HELENA.    57.9 mi
Take EXIT 187 toward MT-518/MONTANA CITY.    0.3 mi
Turn RIGHT onto CR-518.    0.1 mi
Turn RIGHT onto JOHNS ST.    0.3 mi
JOHNS ST becomes MCCLELLAN CREEK RD.    1.5 mi
Turn RIGHT onto SADDLE MOUNTAIN DR.    1.3 mi
Turn LEFT onto BRIDGER MOUNTAIN RD S.    0.0 mi
27 BRIDGER MOUNTAIN RD S is on the LEFT.

Great Falls/North:
    Merge onto I-15 S toward HELENA.    90.9 mi
    Take EXIT 187 toward MT-518/MONTANA CITY.    0.2 mi
    Turn LEFT onto CR-518.    0.2 mi
    Turn RIGHT onto JOHNS ST.    0.3 mi
    JOHNS ST becomes MCCLELLAN CREEK RD.    1.5 mi
    Turn RIGHT onto SADDLE MOUNTAIN DR.    1.3 mi
    Turn LEFT onto BRIDGER MOUNTAIN RD S.    0.0 mi
27 BRIDGER MOUNTAIN RD S is on the LEFT.

How Much: $5 adult, children under 10 are guests of the Shire. Standard family cap and $3 non-member additional fee.

Make checks payable to: Shire of Castelleone Nuovo, SCA Inc. and marked "Gaelic Games Fee." To prepay mail to: Sarah Cochran 27 S.Bridger Mtn Rd, Clancy, MT, 59634. Payment at gate is okay too.

Watch for our upcoming website for updates. See you there!!

Event Steward:  Aurildis Von Trier (Catherine Naccarato)  (406) 594-0680