No subject

Tue Mar 2 08:40:11 CST 2010

his phone number is 3076795046
Hope this helps.
Annabella
----- Original Message -----
From: <frederickvonbaden at maxschell.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Overhill Aniversary

Hello,

I appoligize if I missed the information, but trying to reach the Event
Steward for Overhill Annivesary.  Needed to learn about space around the
Eric and potential camping Friday and or Saturday.  Also to potentially get
in on the small feast afterward.

YiS

Herr Frederick von Baden
(The new guy in Lander)