No subject

Tue Mar 2 08:40:11 CST 2010

*Minors are allowed to observe, but will not be allowed to
participate.
This class will explain the process of brewing. Selecting your
materials, equipment, and even settling on a taste. Samples of some
brews will be provided for a tasting.  Handout will be available with list
of required brewing equipment, suggested ingredients, and some recipes
NOT to try.

NOTE: MODERN ID REQUIRED.
Materials required: all materials will be available for sale or trade. I
will have enough for 10 people. 1-1gallon glass jug, 5-7 lbs of honey,
fruit or spice of your choice(optional), air lock, sanitizers, and a
drinking vessel.