No subject

Tue Mar 2 08:40:11 CST 2010

Right trusty and wellbeloved we greet you well and would have you know you
all that we Prince Vitus, - who shall by right of arms and in Accordance
with Law, Custom and Tradition succeede to the Throne of Drachenwald this
Twelfth night coming - will make the pilgrimage to Estrella this coming year
and that there, as is our right, We shall raise the banner of the aforesaid
companies of sojourners, both Popular and Principalitine, that those members
of the afoersaid companies who are are free to do so may take the field once
more with their Kingdom of old, and fight with Us under the banners of
Drachenwald and the Popular and Principality Company of Sojourners, to do
new deeds of arms, and to hold faith with that charge that was laid upon
them at their admission to the company, to glorify its name, and spread the
reknown of the Kingdom of Drachenwald. Those who present themselves to Us,
The Crown of Drachenwald, shall be accoutred with a token of the badge of
the order, that they may display to all their right and achievement in and
of that glorious Company.

So Speaks His Highness Vitus, Prince of Drachenwald.

Robertus Cantabriensis, Vox Princeps Drachenwaldensis