[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts & Sciences

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:22:02 CDT 2010

It was a FABULOUS event to say the least..., but I seem to have slept
through most of it as those chairs were comfy!  <chuckle>

What I was awake for... congrads to Reinmar, our new A&S Champion, Una for
Novice and Reserve Champion and Emily (Dragonbait) for Youth Champion.  And
yes, Kadrina was called to vigil.  There were other interesting things...
however, I apologized for being asleep for most of them, but understand
blackmail photos were snapped.  <chuckle>  (I will find that camera!)

Freydis
~Who enjoyed visiting and chatting horsey stuff when she was awake!!!