[Artemisia] demo at cub scout jamboree Saturday, May 8, 2010

Barb Parris barb_ariel17 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 18:08:06 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

   We have a demo scheduled at the cub scout jamboree to be held at the Blackfoot Fairgrounds on Saturday, May 8. The demo will run from 9am to 2pm.  We will be setting up at 7am.  We have tables and chairs.

   The scouts will have a tent set up for our use.  We hope to have rapier and heavy fighting demonstrations, various arts and science displays, information about the SCA, chainmaille, heraldry, etc.

   This jamboree is the 100th anniversary of the Scouts.  They expect several thousand people.  It will be a great opportunity to let people know about the SCA.

   If you can help, please come.  If you need more information, please contact Lady Esther at 208-684-4491 or Baroness Ariel at 208-680-0914.  You don't have to stay for the entire demo, whatever you can do will be fine.  Thank you

In Service,
Baroness Ariel of York
Barony of One Thousand Eyes