[Artemisia] Archery tournaments at uprising

Ian Jaqua ianj_1828 at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 21:11:10 CDT 2010

Hello Kingdom

this year at uprising i will be running the following tournaments at Uprising this year.

Open Tournament:
this tournament will be divided into 3 divisions of
competition, so as to have a winner from the three levels of experience.
 Beginners intermediate shooters, and master level archers.  this will
also provide an opportunity to mix and mingle with the other archers.
prizes will be given to the winner of each division.

Masters
exhibition:
A tournament for Master Division Archers.  it will be
open to all archers ranked Ranger or higher, and any current or past archery champions for any group and it will be VERY hard.  this will act as an exhibition of
the who's who of archery in and around our kingdom.  this will test the
nerve and mettle of the archers shooting in it.

Prize tournament:
 will offer a special prize constructed by myself and another archer to
whomever can best the tourney i run, it will singularly unique and rather difficult.

Pure Speed challenge:
The fastest six arrows that hit the target face from 15 yards wins, shoot it as much as you want, as many days as you want, lowest time wins.  can you reign as the fastest shot in the kingdom?

I hope to see you all out on the range, please check the uprising schedule for time and date of each tournament, if you have any questions, please contact me off list.

Yours in Service
Miles Stockton