[Artemisia] Name That Object

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Mon May 10 12:35:18 CDT 2010

It's commonly called a "portable hole".

The ones I've seen are home made, although there may be a merchant out  
there that sells them.

Arn Hold

On May 10, 2010, at 11:02 AM, Sarah Natividad wrote:

> Good gentles of Artemisia, I wish to know the name of an object so  
> that I
> can figure out where to obtain one.
> This object is a sort of metal stake with rings attached to it.  It  
> is used
> to plant a banner pole into earth.  I cannot for the life of me  
> figure out
> what the name of this most useful object is.  Does anyone know what  
> it's
> called?  Is it the sort of thing that one can obtain at a mundane  
> merchant,
> or is it only available in the Known World?
> Obrigada,
> Lianor
> -- 
> Sarah Natividad
> http://www.curious-workmanship.com
> http://organicbabyfarm.blogspot.com
> _______________________________________________
> Artemisia mailing list
> Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
> http://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia

More information about the Artemisia mailing list