[Artemisia] Name That Object

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Mon May 10 12:32:47 CDT 2010

> Subject: [Artemisia] Name That Object
> This object is a sort of metal stake with rings attached to 
> it.  It is used
> to plant a banner pole into earth.  I cannot for the life of 
> me figure out
> what the name of this most useful object is.  Does anyone 
> know what it's
> called? 

 You will hear them refered to as a 'portable hole'....


More information about the Artemisia mailing list