[Artemisia] Royal encampment at Uprising

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 20:33:56 CDT 2010

Please cross-post every- and any-where, apologies to those who receive it multiple times.

As Her Highness has asked me to be the Camp Steward, i.e. the guy who plays Tentris to make sure everyone has a spot to put their tent, for this Uprising, I must ask for the assistance of everyone who is planning on camping in the Royal Encampment.

Specifically, I need to know the size of your tent (inlcude 5 ft per side for ropes if you haven't already done so) and which side the door is on if not round or square, and I need that information within the week, as in by May 22nd.  I am growing concerned about this, because I'e been informed the camp should be about 60 people, and I only have info on 7 tents.

If you have already provided said information, thank you so much for doing so already.  If you sent the info and did not receive a confirming reply from me, please re-send it.  If you aren't sure of your tent's size, tell me the manufacturer and how many people it sleeps, or if it's a period pavillion tell me how many wall poles per side.  If you put "Artemisian Royal" as your encampment on your pre-reg, I need this info.  If you are planning on camping in Royal BUT did not pre-reg, I will do my best to fit you in but pre-reg's come first.

I can be reached through this email, morganblaidddu at yahoo.com , or on Facebook, or by phone/text message at 801-599-5474 (note: I don't answer calls when I don't recognize the number, so please leave a message), no calls before 11 am or after 10 pm, please.
Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP