[Artemisia] Quick & Dirty Youth Armor

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue May 18 07:35:15 CDT 2010

Lianor (and anyone else with such questions)

I would be happy to help with this. Feel free to call, because such discussion is probably best done in a method other than e-mail.  801-638-4115.

Armor is not necessary at all, but is rather just for the "coolness" factor. I would recommend a cup for the little squire, and I recommend elbow and knee pads, as well. I will e-mail you instructions on shield making I wrote, published in the sage about a year ago, that should answer you questions in that regard. I will have to do it later, because I don't have the file on the computer I am using.

I have also had some of the helms returned to me, as others have grown out of them. One of those may fit, if he still likes that kind of helm...

There are many styles of gorget that will work. I made leather ones for my kids. again, call me.

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.