[Artemisia] Uprising Kitchen

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue May 18 13:02:40 CDT 2010

Please cross-post where appropriate.

Greetings, Goode Cousins!

By popular demand, Country Rhoades will be setting up a camp kitchen at Uprising this year.  Cost of the kitchen is 13 dollars per day, half of that for kids 11 and under.  We only charge you  for the days that you are in attendance, so if you don't arrive on site till after lunch on Thursday, you will only be charged for dinner that day.

Meal break-down is $3.00 for breakfast, $4.00 for lunches and 24/7 snack buffet and $6.00 for dinners.

Please remember that all meals are "all you can eat" and you have access to sandwiches, salads, snacks, hot drinks 24/7.  Sunday morning will be a conglmeration of leftovers PLUS fresh breakfast food PLUS you will be able to make a sandwich for the road.  So Sunday's fee is the same as for a dinner - $6.00

So, if you were planning to arrive on site Tuesday afternoon and stay through Sunday brunch, your total fee would be $64.00.  Half of that for a kid 11 and under.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in this service.  We MUST have you pre-registered for this AND pre-paid.  We do have a paypal account.

Also, please remember that there will be food merchants on site.

Folks, Aggie and I don't make any money on this.  We just do it because we love to and we love you guys.  If we made money at it, we would be on merchant's row.  There are hidden costs of charcoal, propane, paper goods, ice, cleaning supplies, etc.......  But we are happy to be "back in the saddle."

We will also be doing a kitchen for Battlemoor, in The Outlands in July, if anyone is interested in this adventure.

Looking forward to serving you all at Uprising.

As ever,

THL Flora of Heronton