[Artemisia] Flowers for Uprising Prom - Please crosspost

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 14:44:10 CDT 2010

Posted for Country Rhodes regarding the Prom. Please contact Flora and Aggie with orders.

Here is all the flower
info.

Colors/choices available:  yellow roses, white roses,
pink roses, red roses,  yellow carnations, red carnations, pink
carnations
white carnations (can be painted), pixie carnations (various colors) and various wildflowers as well as all the greenery and fillers and ANY
color ribbon
you would like.

No purple roses.  They do not last in the
field.  However, if there is enough interest we can get purple
carnations.

prices:  Corsage (pin on or wrist)  includes
4 to 5 baby roses plus filler and
greens

OR one large carnation and several pixie
carnations
 - $15.00

boutonniere                                                                                       $8.00
           single
rose presentation (the kind you hold in your
hands)
$10.00
           three
rose
presentation                                                                      $18.00

wildflower presentation (daisies, lilies, iris,
etc)
$21.00
           head
wreath                                                                                     $35.00

We will try to make all arrangements out of flowers that will dry well, as a keepsake.  However, we can not do this with the wildflowers.  They
just don't dry well, sorry.

We will also have a "commemorative"
blue, gold and black ribbon we can add to any arrangement for an extra
dollar.  Or it can be used INSTEAD of the standard ribbon in your
arrangement for no extra cost.  For example, if you would like a pink
rose
wristlett, with powder blue trim (bow) it would be 15.00.  If you would
like the commemorative ribbon INSTEAD of the powder blue, it will still
be
15.00.  if you would like the commemorative ribbon IN ADDITION to the
powder blue one, it will be 16.00.

A couple of things to
remember :

1)  there is no such thing as a black rose.
Period.  They do NOT exist.  Do not ask us for one.  If you want
us to spray one black for you, we can do that.  And we will get the
darkest
red we can.

2)  orders on site will be first come, first
served.  We will carry a few extra flowers with us, but not a
lot.

3)  The pricing includes the cost of keeping them on ice
in the field.  plus tape, ribbon, filler, greenery, pins, wristletts,
wire.
etc

4)  any profit we make from this venture will be donated
to the KINGDOM CHILDREN'S ACTIVITIES fund.  THL Aghren and Flora will not be making any money on this.

5)  If you pre order and pay via
paypal, the above prices are good.  However, we must ask you to add 3
percent to your order if paying via paypal, to help us cover our paypal
costs.  If you wait to order on site, the cost goes up 2 dollars per
arrangement.

6) if we can find a couple of willing youth, we
will
offer delivery.  Please tip your deliverers.

"Hide behind the mound of dead bards!"
-Flynn the Fine (The Gamers: Dorkness Rising)