[Artemisia] Quest Lost & Found

Juliana Foxcroft julifox at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 21:16:13 CDT 2010

We have the following items in our lost and found collection from Quest for Camelot:

A black "Triplett" fencing mask with white bib
A passel of leather strings
A key on a yellow "JT Elite Auto and Sports" fob
A black "Bauer" hockey mitt
The thumbpiece off of a gauntlet
A purple and pink scarf by "Boru" - found near the restaurant, Christine is this yours?
A tan-colored leather and canvas glove - "Tillman 1570"
An item of jewelry - if you can tell us what it is and describe it, it's yours

That's it - if any of these items is yours please contact me at this address and we'll make arrangements to get it back to you.

YIS,

Juli