[Artemisia] Pennsic 39 Blood Drive - Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic War

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 12:27:20 CDT 2010

Greeting good gentles of the Known World.

The Pennsic War will soon be upon us, and while we are 'playing war' with our friends,
many others arefighting one for their lives. Every blood donation is a chance to save a
life, so please remember there will be a Red Cross blood drive at Pennsic War 39.
The 8th annual blood drive will take place on Friday, August 6th and
Monday, August 9th from 10:00am to 4:00pm at the Zion Baptist Church, 148
Curry Road, Slippery Rock, PA.   The church is within walking distance from
the Pennsic grounds, but the Red Cross will run a shuttle van (leaving from
the south end of the battlefield). We encourage you to ride the van so that
you arrive with normal pulse and blood pressure, and are not turned away
from donating!
If you would like to pre-register to donate, volunteer, or would just like
more information, please contact me at scahedgehog at verizon.net. Once War has
started, you can still sign up at First Aid Point, but walk-ins are welcome.
Again this year you can  pre-register to donate on-line! Go to
www.givelife.org, and search for blood drives in zipcode 16057. Select
August 6th or August 9th, and choose your appointment time.
Together, we can make a difference. So, "Be a Hero, Save a Life at Pennsic
War".
In Service and Thanks,
Baroness Angelique d'Herisson
(mka: Renee LeVeque)