[Artemisia] Quest for the cure BGL

Danielle Perkin tsrapierblue at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 12:12:54 CDT 2010

I have had some interest expressed in the Baronial Kitchen for Quest, but I only have one deffinate committed person.  Could anyone planning on the Baronial Kitchen at Quest contact me and let me know that you are deffinatly eating with us, how many in your party... ect.  I need to know how many to shop for on Thursday.  If you are not Frank and have not talked to me by then, you will not be accounted for.

$20 for the weekend (this does not include the breakfast with the baron fundraiser, which is an additional $5 payed to the exchequer at sign in)  $10 for kids 10 and under.

Baroness Elizabeth Carter