[Artemisia] "Sooper" Stone Soup

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Mon May 24 22:53:22 CDT 2010

Fabulously Fantastic Fine Feast?  Well, not exactly, but there  will be a
hearty Stone Soup at Quest Friday night starting at 6 pm.

TE Bianca and Thorvald are donating chicken  We will be bringing  beef. The
Stone would be greatly enriched by additional meat, onions,  carrots,
celery, potatoes, spices, or whatever you want to bring.  Bread is  good, too.
Salad?  Dessert?!

A casual head count would be helpful for the planning.  If you expect  to
be there, I would appreciate it if you drop me a note.

Join us for a Sooper Soup!

YIS
Bengta
801-645-5650 after 4 pm.