[Artemisia] Attention ALL Fighters attending Uprising

Suzanne Semich magpie at wyoming.com
Tue May 25 09:52:36 CDT 2010

We have 2 fighters that are not on your list but do have cards. Raphael di
Antonio da Lucca and Nichola di Amelio
Raphael was athourized at coronation and I believe Nicola was athourized at
an earlier Bronzhelm event this last fall or winter. They both have been
instructedto bring their cards with them to uprising.
I also do not see Sir Master Brian Barnum on the list but may be missing
him.
L.Ananbella