[Artemisia] Attention ALL Fighters attending Uprising

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Tue May 25 10:06:27 CDT 2010

Any marshal who needs cards just needs to drop me an email.  Please include
your SCA name, your local group, your warrent #, and your mundane name and
mailing address.  I try to keep a stash of cards at work as well as at home
so I can usually get them in the mail fast.  You will get quicker results by
emailing me than by phoning me.

Thanks!

Gefjon

aka Sondra Gibson