[Artemisia] Iron Chef at Uprising

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 10:38:35 CDT 2010

Good Morning Gentle Cousins,

There is only one spot left for competitors in the Iron Chef competition to be held at Uprising XXIV.
This is a very fun competiton with good vittles as the result! All you need is a few friends, access to a kitchen set up and a competitive spirit. If you would like to throw your wooden spoon into the ring, please contact Dame Hilde at wilhemin3 at yahoo.com as soon as possible.

We have as team captains for the three registered teams:
HL Freydis the Good
Lady Darlene
Lady Gweneth

This is going to be a great competition. If you are not inclined to compete, but would like to observe, the judging will take place in the Royal Pavilion on Thursday starting at 2:30. If you would like to sample the excellent fare that will be produced by these lovely Ladies and their competent teams, you may purchase a "Tasting Ticket" for $10. This will allow you to sample all the results of all the dishes prepared by all of the teams. These are available on a first come, first served basis. We sold out quickly last year, so don't dawdle!

Please remember to bring your own feast gear and join me in the Royal Pavilion on Uprising Thursday!

Hilde