[Artemisia] Bardstock III

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue May 25 11:59:27 CDT 2010

CALLING ALL BARDS!

Artemisia has a rich tradition of bardics.  And many of our other traditions are immortalized in song and story.  Let's keep the tradition alive!

Bardstock III will be held at Uprising, after court, on Thursday evening, at the Country Rhoades firepit.  (We will be camping with Gryphon's Lair.)

Bring your guitars, your harps, your drums, your pipes, your voices!

And if you are "not" a bard, you  may want to plan to attend to hear the finest Artemisia has to offer.  The more the merrier!

Oh!  And, if you can contribute some firewood, it would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me off list!

I'm excited!

See you there!

THL Flora of Heronton