[Artemisia] Request for aid

Jessica Chidester mai_mikage at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 22:04:32 CDT 2010

Greetings to the noble populace, I am in need of some information and hope that
someone can help me.  I am trying to find information on the Nativity plays of
period, and perhaps what the puppets in them would have been made of.  I can fin
infomation on stone or carved wodden nativity sets, but I am seeking information
on the puppets themselves.  If anyone can point me in a direction I would be
most grateful.  I have found several useful snippets, but am looking for
more.  Thank you for your time,

Tanzeda

Je vais voler sur mes propres ailes!