[Artemisia] Estrella War Categories

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 22:48:02 CST 2010

ESTRELLA WAR XXVII ARTS & SCIENCES COMPETITION CATEGORIES

   - *Toys – *Includes any item used by children in Western Europe during
   the SCA time period. An entry may have several pieces that are all used for
   the same item (ex. Wooden blocks).
   - *Heraldic Banner, Flag or Standard – *A single item may represent any
   group or individual within the SCA, and must be completed in fabric.
   Decoration may be done by any medium documentable to the SCA time period,
   e.g., painting, embroidery, appliqué. Heraldry should be based on registered
   SCA-specific heraldry.
   - *Woven Textiles – *Includes card weaving, tapestry weaving, and the
   production of woven fabrics, e.g., brocade, damask, plain, satin, tapestry,
   twill, etc. Each entry should be a complete length of weave of something
   that is ready to be sewn or otherwise completed.

Information about the rules and schedule for the Estrella War XXVII Arts &
Sciences Competition is provided in the below section of the Estrella War
XXVII Treaty negotiated on October 16, 2010.
*
http://www.estrellawar.org/EstrellaWarTreaty/ArtsAndSciencesCompetition.aspx
*<http://www.estrellawar.org/EstrellaWarTreaty/ArtsAndSciencesCompetition.aspx>
Appendix A: Arts & Sciences
Competition<http://www.estrellawar.org/Portals/EstrellaWar/EW-XXVII/Treaty/EW%2027%20Treaty%20Final%20PDFs/EW%2027%20Appendix%20A_A&S.pdf>

I will be at war and will be happy to bring entries for any Artemisian who
would like to enter, but cannot be present.
I will also coach on the documentation, if requested.
Casamira
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences