[Artemisia] Pavilion, Armor & weapons

tearlgra at aol.com tearlgra at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 13:06:31 CST 2010

You:
Someone wanting a fine 12x14 ft Pavilion, Full Armor w/pig faced helm, Rattan swords & Axe, T-5 Aluminum Shield blanks, Rapier gear (Mask, Rapiers (Complete and/or bare blades)) and what ever other gear I can pull out. And for you armorers, a full sheet of 16ga stainless steel, a box of patterns and a number of planishing balls.

Me:

Old broke & broken Don currently disabled and abandoned by my wife after caring for her for 2 years while she was sick & bedridden.
So, in order to survive until the government decides I qualify for Disability I have all of the above items for sale just in time for the Holidays & Estrella War.

Asking $1300.00 for the Pavilion which includes all poles, stakes, mud flap, Hanging candelabra, shelving brackets and if you're really nice, I will throw in the wooden rope bed (Holds a queen sized air mattress).

Armor (full stainless)  w/helm (not stainless) :  850.00

Pictures & prices of the other things available upon request.

Yours in service,

Doug Guibord,
aka, Don Tarkash