[Artemisia] [LochSalann] Apologies

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 22:30:14 CST 2010

Additional note- I **NEVER** send emails without a subject, even if the subject
is just "yo".  If you receive an email from me with no subject, assume it's a
spoof/virus and delete it unopened.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP