[Artemisia] last minute notice...

julie davis julmur_smile at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 08:28:30 CST 2010

This was posted on the Gryphons lair Face book page so I thought I would copy
and paste it here its all the info I have.... This it tonight Friday the 12th..

Barony of Gryphon's Lair A request has been made of us to help support a benefit
for Maggie who has Cerebral Palsy and her family is trying to raise funds for
her special therapy.
Clearfield Community Church 200s 500e Clearfield, UT
The Medieval Market opens at 6:00pm
"The Legend of King Alfred and the Three wishes" will be at 7:00PM
There is a Suggested Donation: $10.00 per family...
All proceeds will go to Help Maggie..
If you would like to know more about Maggie please visit
magiesmonth.wordpress.com
 The family understands that this is late notice but are hopeful that some of us
will show. if fighters show they will make room for us to fight... if not just
showing up in garb would be greatly appriciated..