[Artemisia] Cote du Ciel Birthday Shire Feast

Dave Dudley dave.dudley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:32:03 CST 2010

Cote du Ciel Shire Birthday, December 4th

The theme of this year's feast will center on the conflict in the region of
the Turks and Eastern Europe, specifically Hungary (my persona). Each course
will have a representation from both sides of the conflict. Vegetarian
Options will also be available but please let me know if you have any
special needs.

Please remember to get your reservations in by this weekend as we still have
some slots available.

Thanks!

Your Feast Steward,
Màtè Czygan
dave.dudley at gmail.com <dave.dudley%40gmail.com>

Feast Menu:

Starter: Hummus with Pita

1st Course: Mid-Eastern Spiced Lamb Meatball in a Vegetable Soup

2nd Course: Salad with Fruit and Yogurt Dressing
Hungarian Torta

3rd Course: Surprise

4th Course: Roast Rib of Pork (mid-east style) with roasted vegetables

Desert: Cake, Dates with Cream Cheese

Some items may change based on availability and cost.