[Artemisia] Baronial Birthday

LYNETTE STUMPP pandabr_28 at msn.com
Mon Nov 22 19:43:29 CST 2010

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kristine Mann<mailto:fishbrat at yahoo.com>
  To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org<mailto:artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
  Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:38 PM
  Subject: [Artemisia] Baronial Birthday

  Dear Duke Alan, You comented about how quiet the list is. I remember a time when the list was volitile. There were people argueing about circlets. I was fed up with the arguing. I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone. I proclaimed myself the best cook in all of Artemisia, and if you dont believe me, come to the event, and join the cookoff. The circlet talk stopped, and many people started asking who the #%^@ are you.
   Fast forward 10 years. I was the feast steward for Birthday. Not every dish turned out as planned, But it was still good. I had wonderful help, James Gill, Heather (parking pirate) Kyle, Kristine Balm, and others. I won't proclaim to be the best cook in all of Artimisia, but I will say I can cook, and if you don't believe me, come to the next event I feast steward at. It will be in Thousand Eyes, or where ever their Majesties request.
   The answer to the circlet arguement is, the crowns make the decision, live with it.

  Lady Mairsile Kendrick
  Barony of One Thousand Eyes