[Artemisia] Baronial Birthday

LYNETTE STUMPP pandabr_28 at msn.com
Tue Nov 23 19:40:10 CST 2010

  > That's it! You're on the list! Now sit and sweat until I figure out a
  > proper punishment!!!
  >
  > Antoinette

  Don't do it.

  There is absolutely, positively, NO reason to sit and sweat whilst Her Panda
  Loving Excellency figures out punishments.
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  I recommend running like hell instead. Still get the sweat part, but you
  might be far enough away to escape much of the damage from the punishment.
  ;-)

  Couchbar (on the list as m'lord, Lord, and Don... and people ask why I
  really moved away from 1000 Eyes... ;-) )

  Couchbar,

  Are you trying to allude that I'm the reason you left 1000 Eyes? Are you sure you really want to do that? Could be unhealthy.

  Love,
  Her Panda Loving Excellency