[Artemisia] Still more forgotten English

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 09:58:24 CST 2010

----- Original Message ----

Or we could just substitute "French" for those words we shouldn't use in polite
company; e.g. "That guy is a Frenching cheater!" , "French off!" , or "French
you, MotherFrencher!"

Of course, being Welsh, I'm more likely to use "English you!"
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP